Are you in your mid-30s? Are you feeling the pressure to maintain the natural beauty of your skin? It is possible that you may be trying out various methods to know the anti-aging techniques? Do you get confused over which anti-aging solution is the best for mid-30s?
Which are the best anti-aging serums, mask or cream for you? This is the time when your skin undergoes a lot of changes because of lifestyle and diet. It is hard to find balance and barely any time to take care of your skin when you are trapped in a never ending cycle of work and family. All of this takes a toll on your skin and hence, after 30s, your skin needs more care as compared to earlier. Because early 30s is the time when your stress levels, habits, and lifestyles start affecting your skin which may result in premature aging.
Firstly, you should know the real meaning of aging. It will be of no use to move ahead without knowing the real meaning of Aging and to move ahead. So, we will first look at the exact definition of Aging in a scientific manner. Once we are able to understand its meaning, we will know the points on the anti-aging and simultaneously we will move ahead with the content.
WHAT IS AGING?
Aging is the natural process of degradation of your skin cells due to their death. Every cell in the human body has a particular life span, after which they will start to die. Due to cell degeneration, the protein fibers like collagen and elastin degenerate as well. When collagen degrades it affects the inner skin layer known as dermis which breaks down thus creating a wrinkle on the uppermost layer of the skin known as the epidermis.
These aging processes normally start to be seen in people in their thirties and further. So, it is very important to take care good care of your facial skin especially if you are in your thirties. The article will help you understand the points on the best anti-aging serum to use in your 30s. It may be quite evident that we are purely focusing on face serum from the wide range of skincare products. We believe that serums have are extremely effective for the skin especially for when it starts to show early signs of aging. Out of all anti-aging skincare products, the results that face serums have shown on the skin are simply amazing.
WHAT ARE ANTI-AGING SERUMS?
Anti-aging serums are the liquid formulations that penetrate deep into the skin to promote and boost your skin cell repair and regeneration. Face serums are normally fluidic in their composition so that they can go deep into the skin and activate the skin cells faster. Normally face serums are used after face wash and before face creams. It reduces the damage to skin cells and helps in their repair process. There are various advantages of using face serums and we will understand them one by one as we proceed forward. Below are some of the simple things that you should keep in mind while using face serums. People often tend to forget these points and simply move ahead with the same.
- It is normally believed that anti-aging serums should be used above the age group of thirty and so on. There are many reasons for this. Firstly, this is the age group wherein the aging process slowly starts showing on your skin. So, if we use a solution before the degradation starts to kick in then the amount of damage will reduce significantly.
- Face serums are the skin repair boosters, they boost the reparation process of skin cells in a positive way, but it must be used moderately.
- The type of face serum should also be selected according to the type of skin you possess. There are certain anti-aging serums that suit only a certain skin type, hence it is advisable to buy a face serum which is either specifically for your skin type or buy a face serum that suits all skin types.
So, hopefully, you had some understanding of the usage of face serums and their similar norms and beliefs. It is time to move ahead to understand the points on the best anti-aging serums to use in the 30s.
WHICH ARE THE BEST ANTI-AGING SERUMS?
Now, it should be to our understanding of how can we select the best serum for our skin. We will help you deliver some of the points for the selection of the same. Read the points mentioned below to know the same. Firstly, you should select only those face serums that have the following in their composition.
The face serums which have the above three items will do wonders for your skin and have a tremendous impact on your skin. Let us now know the importance of the above one by one.
ANTIOXIDANTS AND ANTIMICROBIALS
Antioxidants are found in different fruits and vegetables but while selecting anti-aging serums, you need to understand which compounds have antioxidant properties. Ingredients which are antioxidants help reduce the damage to your skin caused by the free radicals in our environment and by harmful UV rays. They also help maintain the cellular health of our skin by reducing internal inflammation.
Antimicrobial compounds negate the activity of any infecting microorganisms on your skin that may cause various skin diseases from cellulitis to ringworm, thus keeping your skin healthy and flawless. Some of the compounds that you may find on the ingredients list of your face serums are,
- Tocopherol not only moisturizes your skin but the antioxidant properties in it which helps to combat the inflammation on your skin.
- Studies show that tocopherol is also a great wound healer. It prevents skin itching and the risk of skin cancer.
The hydrating properties of tocopherol helps to reduce skin dryness making it less prone to aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
Green Tea is an excellent and powerful source of antioxidants.
- The antioxidant EGCG has the power to repair DNA damage within the cells to prevent the risk of skin cancer.
- It also helps in reducing inflammation within our bodies and its extracts, when applied topically it also helps fight the early signs of aging.
We can say that green tea is actually a super-antioxidant that protects our skin from aging for long.
Oxidative stress is a major causal factor for skin aging as it degrades the collagen present in your skin cells and damages the dermis and epidermis. Algae oil helps in combating it.
- Algae oil is a rich source of metabolites that are responsible for reducing oxidative stress on your skin cells.
Hence, when oxidative stress decreases, your skin cells remain healthy.
Not many face serums may have this, but manuka honey is very beneficial for your skin.
- It has extensive antimicrobial and anti-bacterial properties that keep infections away from your skin. It contains Methylglyoxal (MGO) that is very effective against bacteria.
- Manuka honey is differentiated into various categories depending upon their usage which are known as Unique Manuka Factors (UMF). Out of these, the highest one, UMF 24+ is used for its excellent anti-aging properties.
These antioxidants and anti-microbial compounds listed here are the best in their category.
Regenerators are the ingredients that help in the repair and regeneration process. These compounds boost the process of cellular repair and the creation of new collagen protein fibers to increase the quality of your skin. There are several repair boosting compounds that you should look for while buying face anti-aging serums for your skin like,
We may be very concerned or scared by the Bees and their painful stings. But we may not know the fact that the same venom of the Bee can do wonders for your skin if used in the correct way. Let’s see how bee venom helps our skin.
- Bee venom is the most effective compound for anti-aging. It contains Melittin which is a peptide containing 26 amino acids. The protein fiber that makes up the primary structure of our skin, collagen, is itself a chain of peptides. So the addition helps the skin cells create more collagen at an accelerated rate.
- Bee Venom, when it is used as an ointment on the skin, can relieve muscle tension and provides relaxation which can decrease the wrinkle and fine line visibility on your face.
- It also contains Hyaluronidase which dilates the capillaries aiding to easy and increased blood flow across our skin. This makes it look plump and rosy.
Along with this, bee venom also contains apamin which is generally the reason behind the stinging and burning sensation when a bee stings you. But with proper processing, it does not affect your skin.
Also known as Vitamin C plays an important role in the synthesis of collagen for our skin.
- It boosts the production of new collagen within our skin cells which then strengthens our skin structure.
- This results in the reduction of visible wrinkles and fine lines on your face.
Vitamin C also has antioxidant properties that successfully combats the damage caused by free radicals and helps protect us from the UV rays of sunlight.
Gotu Kola, scientifically known as Centella Asiatica.
- It promotes a rapid increase of fibroblasts which helps in healing along with boosting collagen synthesis in your skin cells.
- The increased collagen helps in maintaining the strength of your skin significantly reducing the different signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging. Increased collagen helps to tighten your skin structure.
Besides this, it is also efficient in the treatment of scars, wounds, and burns.
Hydrators are compounds that consist of ceramides, amino acids, and essential fatty acids. These normally help the facial skin by retaining moisture and keep it hydrated. The Hydrators protect your skin from dryness and other problems related to skin dryness. They are generally humectants that absorb moisture from the atmosphere and lock it in your skin to keep it moisturized. They are important to our skin because moisturized skin is less prone to premature skin aging than dry skin. In your anti-aging serum, look for the following amazing hydrators,
- By hydrating the skin it reduces skin dryness and smoothes face wrinkles make your skin look supple and plump.
- Once the skin stays hydrated, damage to skin cells due to dryness reduces while the process of cell production accelerates.
This tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, and saggy skin.
No, we aren’t talking about the sweet but about the plant upon which the sweet was named.
- Marshmallow roots have been in use as a healing herb in the European countries for long.
- Marshmallow roots provide your skin with intense hydration making it soft and supple. Along with hydration, marshmallow also has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Marshmallow possesses immunomodulatory effects, which means it modifies and balances our body’s immunity responses.
Although it may not be used to make the sugary goodness, Marshmallow can still be useful for us.
Rice Bran Oil
Rice bran oil is popularly used as a cooking oil but it has topical uses as well.
- It contains Oryzanol which is a compound known to protect you against UV rays and harm caused by it.
- Rice bran oil also has tocotrienols which have antioxidant properties. It penetrates faster in the skin and helps protect it from oxidative stress due to free radicals present in the surroundings.
The above are the important three types of substances that should be there in the anti-aging serums for effective skin anti-aging. As you can see, these are the important points that you need to understand and imply the best usage of the skin.
These were the ingredients that you should look for in a face serum and with good reason. If fortunately, you find a face serum that contains all of these ingredients, then you know it is the one. Personally we recommend using Bee Elite Essentials Ageless Face Serum, it is easy to use, penetrates your skin faster and gives your skin a relaxing, rejuvenating anti-aging experience that your skin will absolutely love.
Are serums good for your face?
Yes. Anti-aging serums are more saturated with powerful anti-aging compounds that work extensively to heal and moisturize your skin
Can I use face serum under eyes?
Yes. Serums are made to be intensely hydrating and repairing to give you younger-looking radiant skin.
How do I choose a face serum?
If you are looking for an anti-aging face serum then look for the ingredients listed above in your anti-aging serum to get a powerful anti-aging solution. We would recommend trying Bee Elite Essentials Ageless Bee venom face serum which penetrates deeper in your skin and speeds up the repair process of our skin.
Which one is better, oil or serum?
Both oil and serum have their own uses. Face oils have larger molecules that do not allow it to reach deeper in your skin layers and so it only moisturizes the outer layer of your skin whereas serum has smaller molecules which can easily penetrate your skin heal and repair the deeper layers of your skin along with the outer layers.
THE LAST WORDS
This was our article on the best anti-aging face serums to use in 30s. We hope that you use this information to your utmost benefit while purchasing your face serum the next time. So if you are entering your thirties or are already in your thirties, then you know what to look for to combat the early signs of skin aging effectively. As said above, the article is mainly focused on the procedure on how to slow down the process of aging using anti-aging serums.
Face serums are one of the 3 best anti-aging products on our list, check out our article to know which is the other two products. Please ask your queries and doubts about this article in the comments section of the page. Please give us your feedback as well. Also, if you liked our article then go ahead and share it with your friends and family.
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/03/03/what-is-face-serum_n_6761412.html. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Tocopherols#targetText=Tocopherol%20is%20a%20class%20of,Tocopherols%20have%20antioxidant%20activity https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09168451.2017.1417021 https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/13880209.2011.596206 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211926417300486